Property previewing service
- A general description of the property
- Up to 10 photographs taken by our local property finder
- The positive and negative points of the property
- Our thoughts on the asking price of the property
- An overview of the decorative condition of the property
- A report on the vendor’s situation
- Details of neighbouring properties
- Information on rental yield (for investment properties)
- Information on the immediate area
- Information on the local facilities
- Recommended next steps
Property follow up
Once we have seen the property and delivered our report to you we can discuss arranging for you to view the property yourself at a time that would suit.
If you do decide to proceed with the purchase we would be delighted to help you using our negotiation only service. This would entail us handling negotiations on your behalf and seeing the purchase through to completion.How can we assist you?
Investment & abroad
We have had instances where buyers from abroad enlist our property previewing service and engage us to view several properties on their behalf. Once they have received our detailed feedback they travelled to the UK and property immediately and then engage us to help secure it on their behalf.
Many investors request our property previewing service as it allows them to receive the information they need to make a decision without even having to visit the property. If the initial feedback proves positive our other services would enable us to provide detailed information regarding the cost of any work required, estimated timeframes and the likely impact that would have on the rental or resale value of the property. Each of our property consultants has extensive experience in property search and acquisition and a large network of local contacts who will be able to assist you with your investment needs.How can we assist you?
Previewing in the UK
Other clients use our property previewing service to help them in the search for a second home in the UK in areas we cover such as Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Berkshire. Many find using the expert eye of one of our local consultants invaluable meaning that they only travel to view properties that they know might be suitable.How can we assist you?